Independent QA & Testing
One of the most important factors behind delivering a successful product or a successful application is independent QA and testing. QA and testing helps a product or application to achieve stabilization. Colan InfoTech thinks differently about application testing—more innovatively and holistically. Instead of testing for quality at the end, we focus on it throughout the application development life cycle.To maximize our clients’ cost reductions, we combine this industrialized focus on quality with productivity improvements and flexible sourcing. Our testing professionals define themselves as stewards of end-to-end quality, delivering testing productivity at a cost-effective price. We demonstrate this commitment by conducting quality assurance activities in each phase of the application development life cycle—from plan, analyze and design to build, test and deploy. We take a strategic approach to quality management, helping you improve business agility while reducing costs and business and technical risks. We work with you to optimize your existing IT investments, integrate new approaches and address quality from a business perspective. We infuse the testing process in the initial phase of the development of the software product or application which helps us to deliver the error-free software within contractual delivery date.
Following are our Quality Assurance and Testing Processes:
- Graphic User Interface and usability function testing.
- Accessibility Testing.
- Compatibility Testing.
- Regression and Functional Testing.
- Performance Testing.
- Installation and Configuration Testing.
- Integration Testing.
- Security Testing.
- Internationalization or Localization Testing.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
Advantages of QA and Testing:
- Helps to deliver a stable product.
- Suggest additional features that would greatly help our customer.
- Find bugs and errors in order to make the application to be error free.
- Suggest ways to improve user friendliness of the software or product.